- Is to save lives and prevent disabilities.
- To translate our passion for science and availability of cutting edge technology into product that will meet the unmet Medical Needs in patient care.
- Our motto at XCyton is to save lives and prevent disabilities thus improving the quality of life of an individual and the nation. We do this through innovations in medical science to meet the unmet medical needs.
- XCyton is committed to creating an ambient atmosphere in which all employees can work together in a clean and safe environment. They can learn and build career in science.
- Team XCyton is committed to provide delight to the customers and others who interact with the company.
The core values that are practised in XCyton are:
- Team spirit/unity
- Bio-Singapore Award - The Most Important Technology Developed in Asia in year 2009
- Best Bio-Product Award - Syndrome Evaluation System by
Biospectrum for the year 2008
- Best Bio-Product Award - JEV-CheX by Biospectrum for the year 2004
- Bio-Singapore Award - RABOBANK India Bio Business award for HIV CheX & HEP CheX C
Board of Directors
Dr. B. V. Ravi Kumar
Dr. B.V. Ravi Kumar - is the founder of XCyton, and functions in the capacity of Chairman and Managing Director.
Dr. Ravi Kumar has been instrumental in developing all the products and has successfully launched all the products in the market. Dr. Ravi Kumar's networking abilities have created a huge extended family of collaborators for XCyton. Dr. Ravi Kumar also has been instrumental in getting venture funding, grants and soft loans from Government of India.
In XCyton Dr. Ravi Kumar has guided two M.D. dissertations and is currently guiding a Ph.D.
Dr. Ravi Kumar was earlier with Astra Research Centre where he was the project co-ordinator and lead research on M. tuberculosis and Neurocysticercosis and also guided a Ph.D.
Dr. Ravi Kumar has done his Ph.D in Neurochemistry from Indian Institute of Science. Dr. Ravi Kumar has worked as a registrar in CMC Vellore and has been trained in Psychiatry at CMC Vellore. Dr. Ravi Kumar graduated in medicine from JIPMER, Pondicherry.
Dr. Latha P. Lakshman
Dr. Latha Lakshman - is a Director of XCyton. Dr. Latha plays an active role in R& D and Manufacturing. She also is the functional head of marketing at XCyton. Dr. Latha has a Masters in Science from Bangalore University and has done her Ph.D. in Human Genetics from NIMHANS.