- Is to save lives and prevent disabilities.
- To translate our passion for science and availability of cutting edge technology into product that will meet the unmet Medical Needs in patient care.
- Our motto at XCyton is to save lives and prevent disabilities thus improving the quality of life of an individual and the nation. We do this through innovations in medical science to meet the unmet medical needs.
- XCyton is committed to creating an ambient atmosphere in which all employees can work together in a clean and safe environment. They can learn and build career in science.
- Team XCyton is committed to provide delight to the customers and others who interact with the company.
The core values that are practised in XCyton are:
- Team spirit/unity
- Bio-Singapore Award - The Most Important Technology Developed in Asia in year 2009
- Best Bio-Product Award - Syndrome Evaluation System by
Biospectrum for the year 2008
- Best Bio-Product Award - JEV-CheX by Biospectrum for the year 2004
- Bio-Singapore Award - RABOBANK India Bio Business award for HIV CheX & HEP CheX C
XCyton is a revolutionary Molecular Biology Company founded in 1993 by Dr. B.V. Ravi Kumar. Dr. Kumar, a Physician-Scientist turned technocrat, spearheads a young, dynamic and enthusiastic team of scientists who build products from inventions that are in-house, from academic institutes and/or other industries, leading to the successful creation of scientifically advanced XCyton owned IPRs.
XCyton envisions to becoming the global leader in Innovative Diagnostic Product development. With the ambition to highlight India on the world map of Medical diagnostics, XCyton is the catalyst for accurate and time management Diagnostics. XCyton ventured into the conception and invention of Molecular Diagnostic products for improved diagnosis of Critical Care Infections, and developed the unparalleled Syndrome Evaluation System, the world’s first Critical Care Therapeutic Decision Support System.
XCyton’s Syndrome Evaluation System (SES) allows for the simultaneous identification of multiple organisms inclusive of Bacteria, Viruses, Fungi and Parasites, in a specific test from a single sample. This process provides the clinician with a rapid, definitive assessment of a patient who is presenting a set of symptoms common to multiple pathogens.
XCyton revolutionized Critical Care management through a paradigm shift: from disease-based sequential diagnosis of aetiological agents to a syndrome-based assessment which immediately enables physicians to make critical therapeutic decisions.
Previously, XCyton has developed immunodiagnostic kits for the detection of infections. XCyton is credited with the development of the first indigenous ELISA kit for the detection of HIV infection called HIV CheX, following with the development of indigenous ELISA products for the detection of Hepatitis C (HEP CheX C), Neurocysticercosis (CYSTI CheX) and Japanese encephalitis (JEV CheX).
|LAF in Bio Safety Lab-3||Inverted Microscope|