- Is to save lives and prevent disabilities.
- To translate our passion for science and availability of cutting edge technology into product that will meet the unmet Medical Needs in patient care.
- Our motto at XCyton is to save lives and prevent disabilities thus improving the quality of life of an individual and the nation. We do this through innovations in medical science to meet the unmet medical needs.
- XCyton is committed to creating an ambient atmosphere in which all employees can work together in a clean and safe environment. They can learn and build career in science.
- Team XCyton is committed to provide delight to the customers and others who interact with the company.
The core values that are practised in XCyton are:
- Team spirit/unity
- Bio-Singapore Award - The Most Important Technology Developed in Asia in year 2009
- Best Bio-Product Award - Syndrome Evaluation System by
Biospectrum for the year 2008
- Best Bio-Product Award - JEV-CheX by Biospectrum for the year 2004
- Bio-Singapore Award - RABOBANK India Bio Business award for HIV CheX & HEP CheX C
XCyton has it's R&D and Manufacturing facility at Bangalore in Peenya Industrial Area, built in accordance to the stipulations of the Drugs regulatory authority. The infrastructure consists of state of the art facility spread over 12500 sq. ft and houses the following:
- Production Facility: A Class 10000 facility of 2500 sq. ft which is used in the production of Molecular and Immuno Diagnostic products.
- R & D Facility:
- BSL-3 facility (area - 1200 sq.ft) for R&D of all Class 3 organisms.
- Tissue culture and monoclonal antibody production Lab.
- Bacteriology Lab.
- Molecular Biology Lab.
- Bio-Informatics area with round the clock high speed Wi-Fi in all areas of the facility.
- Molecular Diagnostic Services facility:
A 2000 sq. ft facility with unidirectional work flow. There are four isolated rooms for performing specific activities. All the laboratories have dedicated equipments and there is no interchange of materials or equipments between different work areas. A number of additional measures and procedures have been included in the assay protocol to minimise contamination.