- Is to save lives and prevent disabilities.
- To translate our passion for science and availability of cutting edge technology into product that will meet the unmet Medical Needs in patient care.
- Our motto at XCyton is to save lives and prevent disabilities thus improving the quality of life of an individual and the nation. We do this through innovations in medical science to meet the unmet medical needs.
- XCyton is committed to creating an ambient atmosphere in which all employees can work together in a clean and safe environment. They can learn and build career in science.
- Team XCyton is committed to provide delight to the customers and others who interact with the company.
The core values that are practised in XCyton are:
- Team spirit/unity
- Bio-Singapore Award - The Most Important Technology Developed in Asia in year 2009
- Best Bio-Product Award - Syndrome Evaluation System by
Biospectrum for the year 2008
- Best Bio-Product Award - JEV-CheX by Biospectrum for the year 2004
- Bio-Singapore Award - RABOBANK India Bio Business award for HIV CheX & HEP CheX C
Amvar Ventures Pvt. Ltd.
Amvar Ventures Pvt. Ltd. is a sister-concern of Nadathur Holdings, an investment firm established by N.S. Ragahavan, Founder and Former Managing Director of Infosys, with aim of nurturing knowledge based and innovation driven ventures that either target the Indian market or leverage Indian resources to target the global market.
Amvar is managed by Mr. V. Sarangrajan
Birthstone Capital Advisors Pvt. Ltd
Birthstone Capital invests and assists in raising additional capital for high growth companies. Birthstone Capital is a platform, for self-driven, creative professionals to come together and work in a very open environment.
Ms. Kiran Mazumdar Shaw
She is the Chairman & Managing Director of Biocon Limited. A successful technocrat of global standing, Ms. Shaw heads India's leading Biotechnology enterprise, Biocon. She is highly respected in the corporate world and has been named among TIME magazine's 100 most influential people in the world. Recently Financial Times declared her to be one of its 50 most powerful business women.
Fidelity Growth Partners India
Fidelity Growth Partners India (FGPI) is the India-focused private equity arm of Fidelity Worldwide Investment, focused on cross-sector growth capital investing. FGPI seeks to invest in high-quality, high-growth companies in India across a broad range of sectors.