- Is to save lives and prevent disabilities.
- To translate our passion for science and availability of cutting edge technology into product that will meet the unmet Medical Needs in patient care.
- Our motto at XCyton is to save lives and prevent disabilities thus improving the quality of life of an individual and the nation. We do this through innovations in medical science to meet the unmet medical needs.
- XCyton is committed to creating an ambient atmosphere in which all employees can work together in a clean and safe environment. They can learn and build career in science.
- Team XCyton is committed to provide delight to the customers and others who interact with the company.
The core values that are practised in XCyton are:
- Team spirit/unity
- Bio-Singapore Award - The Most Important Technology Developed in Asia in year 2009
- Best Bio-Product Award - Syndrome Evaluation System by
Biospectrum for the year 2008
- Best Bio-Product Award - JEV-CheX by Biospectrum for the year 2004
- Bio-Singapore Award - RABOBANK India Bio Business award for HIV CheX & HEP CheX C
XCyton is looking for committed and dedicated professionals who enjoy working on cutting edge research driven products and services. We offer a wonderful work environment where the chances to grow and learn are immense. You also get a chance to be a part of a rapidly growing company which is doing some new and exciting work in the field of diagnostics. If you are a path breaker, enjoy taking up a challenge and want to make a difference, XCyton is the place for you!
Ph.D in Life Sciences to independently carry out a project
Senior Research Associate:
M.Sc. in Biochemistry / Microbiology / Biotechnology with two years of experience in research in Molecular Biology & Cell Biology
M.D. in Microbiology with at least three years of diagnostic microbiology experience
Marketing executives with 2-5 years of experience in pharmaceuticals. Articulate and enthusiastic in explaining new concepts to super specialists. Ideally a science graduate.
Send your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org