- Is to save lives and prevent disabilities.
- To translate our passion for science and availability of cutting edge technology into product that will meet the unmet Medical Needs in patient care.
- Our motto at XCyton is to save lives and prevent disabilities thus improving the quality of life of an individual and the nation. We do this through innovations in medical science to meet the unmet medical needs.
- XCyton is committed to creating an ambient atmosphere in which all employees can work together in a clean and safe environment. They can learn and build career in science.
- Team XCyton is committed to provide delight to the customers and others who interact with the company.
The core values that are practised in XCyton are:
- Team spirit/unity
- Bio-Singapore Award - The Most Important Technology Developed in Asia in year 2009
- Best Bio-Product Award - Syndrome Evaluation System by
Biospectrum for the year 2008
- Best Bio-Product Award - JEV-CheX by Biospectrum for the year 2004
- Bio-Singapore Award - RABOBANK India Bio Business award for HIV CheX & HEP CheX C
XCyton has the unique distinction of being the only Indian company which has successfully translated the research done at academia into commercially viable products. A strong in-house R&D team, collaborations with many reputed institutes and a strong scientific advisory board consisting of reputed scientists has made this possible for the company.
Our Technical Collaborators include
- Indian Institute of Sciences (I.I.Sc.) Bangalore
- National Institute of Mental Health & Neurosciences (NIMHANS), Bangalore
- International Centre For Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB), New Delhi
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi
- Shankarnetralaya, Chennai
- L. V. Prasad Eye Institute, Hyderabad
- Centre for Cellular & Molecular Biology, Hyderabad
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Trivandrum
- ACTREC, Mumbai
- CMC, Vellore
- KMIO, Bangalore
- St. John's Medical College, Bangalore
- Cancer Foundation of India, Kolkata